1. Everyone else is doing it.
2. Blogging is "cool". (ha! ha!)
3. I surrendered to friendly peer pressure.
4. To keep in touch with my family and friends.
5. It is healthy. Friends say it's therapeutic to process thoughts/feelings on their blogs. I could use less stress.
6. To journal our life. I don't have a lot of spare time; so scrapbooking has become a hobby of my past. Although blogging takes time, it is quicker than cutting and gluing.
So here I am: blogging.
Love this newest adventure! The blog looks just as I expected ... just like YOU. Lovely, creative, tasteful. Great pix and captions. And I look foward to reading it regularly over the days and weeks to come.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that you fell prey to the "good" urgings of your good friends. They know you better than you realize.
Carry on Orange Juice !!
Love,
Aunt Sharon