My friend, T, and O-baby!
You may remember me mentioning a new friend in this post
where I wrote about making a difference.
T is a young, single-mom trying to make a better life
for herself and baby.
We finally met in June and we get together often now.
Isn't O-baby simply adorable?
Recently, Chris and I helped T practice for her driving test.
And last Tuesday, she PASSED on her FIRST time! YAY!
Currently, we are working on getting the two of them
in a place of their own.
Please pray for all of us as we work together.
You may remember me mentioning a new friend in this postwhere I wrote about making a difference.
T is a young, single-mom trying to make a better life
for herself and baby.
We finally met in June and we get together often now.
Isn't O-baby simply adorable?Recently, Chris and I helped T practice for her driving test.
And last Tuesday, she PASSED on her FIRST time! YAY!
Currently, we are working on getting the two of them
in a place of their own.
Please pray for all of us as we work together.
No comments:
Post a Comment