I loved reading Berenstain Bears books as a child. These are great books ... which teach valuable lessons. (some of my favorites were about manners, telling the truth, and the gimmes)
When I heard that the Berenstain Bears were visiting our Chick-fil-A, I called my cousins and we met for dinner on Monday night. L was curious about the bears and their costumes --- asking questions, like "How do they go to the bathroom?" LOL. And he made sure to speak to each one. R wasn't afraid of the big bears (as we anticipated) ... he wanted to grab their nose. I guess it looked like a ball or something.
I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Food, entertainment, and company was the bomb!
When I heard that the Berenstain Bears were visiting our Chick-fil-A, I called my cousins and we met for dinner on Monday night. L was curious about the bears and their costumes --- asking questions, like "How do they go to the bathroom?" LOL. And he made sure to speak to each one. R wasn't afraid of the big bears (as we anticipated) ... he wanted to grab their nose. I guess it looked like a ball or something.
I thoroughly enjoyed it!Food, entertainment, and company was the bomb!
We just got the book about "TOO Much Junk Food." That combined with a trip to the dentist has put them off junk food...for now. We are huge BB fans!!!
ReplyDelete