Today, we are being bums.
Well, not entirely.
I randomly took the day off. (with the Rev's approval)
I'm feeling overwhelmed on the home front.
We're in revival this week. So that makes for a busy week.
And I have a busy weekend ahead.
Today, I just needed a day at home.
I randomly took the day off. (with the Rev's approval)
I'm feeling overwhelmed on the home front.
We're in revival this week. So that makes for a busy week.
And I have a busy weekend ahead.
Today, I just needed a day at home.
So today my plans are:
1. Be a bum. Sleep late with Chris.
2. Get my house back in order.

I took the above picture Sunday night.
It captures a favorite time with Chris.
Chris loves to "take two;"
which means to stop what we're doing and cuddle for two minutes.
Sometimes we end up taking five, seven, or ten minutes.
(or maybe longer; especially if we fall asleep)
Notice, he still has on his 'church' shirt.
But he changed into his pajama pants. {Mismatched plaids} :)
And yes, he is really asleep.
Thumpy had been asleep, but the flash on my phone startled her.
Every now and then, I need a day to be a bum.
1. Be a bum. Sleep late with Chris.
2. Get my house back in order.
I took the above picture Sunday night.
It captures a favorite time with Chris.
Chris loves to "take two;"
which means to stop what we're doing and cuddle for two minutes.
Sometimes we end up taking five, seven, or ten minutes.
(or maybe longer; especially if we fall asleep)
Notice, he still has on his 'church' shirt.
But he changed into his pajama pants. {Mismatched plaids} :)
And yes, he is really asleep.
Thumpy had been asleep, but the flash on my phone startled her.
Every now and then, I need a day to be a bum.
No comments:
Post a Comment