24 May 2011

just life

Not really anything too big worth blogging about. No recent news. No big events. No new 'real' pictures. (except I do have pictures to post from my Granny's Mother's Day dinner) But, those pictures need a little editing and I have not gotten around-to-it, because life has been happening. Just life - the usual - laundry, yard work, cleaning house, cooking supper, doing the dishes, working, etc, etc. But, here are a few random pictures that I've taken with my cell phone lately during all the life that has happened. Maybe you'll get a good laugh or good insight.

Sunday, I ate dinner with my Mama along with L, B, & family (Chris was sleeping, since he had to go into work at 11 PM and work all night - I took a plate home to him). Mom asked me to bring rolls. I had the yummy Rhodes yeast rolls in the freezer. So, I left them to rise in the car while I was in church. And it worked out great! Sometimes, you do what you gotta do, right??
The other day, I needed a replacement light bulb. Instead of taking the old blown light bulb with me to Wal-Mart ... I just conveniently took a picture of the old bulb at home. Then pulled out my phone at Wal-Mart and matched up the bulb. Genius!Yesterday, I worked long and hard in the yard (spreading Sevin dust and ant killer, using the leaf blower, cleaning out a flower bed and walkway, planting flowers, trimming, raking up dead grass, etc) I was wearing a pair of Crocs. This was the result. Dirty, dirty feet. Time for a bath, ya think?
New Tupperware spring 2011 color - lime green! And I'm loving it!! However, I laughed thinking that 20 years from now - this color will be so out-dated. (kind of like my mom's avocado green and mustard yellow pieces)

Ever take a look at your cell phone pictures and laugh & wonder "why did I take that picture"?

Hope you have a terrific Tuesday! Today would have been my parents 31st wedding anniversary, so I'm spending the evening with my mom. Dinner together, then I've got some sewing I need her help with.

No comments:

Post a Comment