14 July 2011

who me? 30?


No way!
I'm just 29 .... plus one. ;-)


I've been blessed today more than I imagined. I truly appreciate the wonderful gift of precious friends in my life. The many, many thoughtful gifts, text messages, blog posts, phone calls, cards, and Facebook messages overwhelmed me beyond words. These kind acts overshadowed the dread I had for this day. Maybe 30 isn't so bad. After all, it's only a number. And as someone reminded me today ... "I'll be young forever - - You're as old as you act!" ((But then my mom says "Act your age.")) Oh, well, I'm gonna do my best to stay young.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

1 comment:

  1. Oh Happy Birthday to you, 1 day late. Glad you had a good day. Hope you have a great decade in the 30's! Love the new blog look.
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete