04 September 2011

God is looking for someone

"For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him..." 2 Chronicles 16:9

"And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, ..." Ezekiel 22:30

My prayer for today as a follow up to this morning's sermon:

Oh, Lord, how I want to have my trust fully in You. Not questioning the trials that I face, but accepting them in agreement that You have allowed them --- be it for a teaching tool, effect of my choices, or a chastisement. I want You #1 in my life ... proven by my actions, pleasing You with my life. May my heart be altogether toward You, so that You may show forth power on my behalf. There are many gaps, because many have fallen and some are not answering the call. Lord, I want to be the difference. I want to be the person to stand in the gap and make up the hedge. I want to be the intercessor on behalf of our lost, our church, our nation. The Enemy is attempting to corner many off ... but strengthen us as we stand together with You. Problems abound that seem impossible and beyond our control, but God, YOU CAN DO THE IMPOSSIBLE. Lord, I'm poor and needy. Please help me in Jesus sweet name.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

1 comment:

  1. Your post reminded me of this scripture also:
    Isaiah 43:13 Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it?

    I want to let Him work! You are right - isolation is a trick of the enemy! But Jesus is King of kings and has "ALL" power over every thing we face!

    ReplyDelete