I can't believe it has been almost an entire year since I last blogged. I never really meant to stay away so long. It just happened. We've had a lot going on in life, so I don't really regret the break. I always want to be true about our journey (never fake) and I was fearful of being "too real" on the world-wide-web for all to see and read. In order to keep those things private that aren't meant for all to know, I retreated and skipped out completely. I kept a hand-written journal instead.
In the last year, infertility has taken us on a wild, crazy ride ... making our marriage tough, wreaking havoc on our emotions, causing difficulty in our friends/family relationships, straining our wallet, and deepening, yet questioning, our Faith. But thanks be unto God, we have survived and survived well. All praise belongs to Him. God is so good. And He never, ever fails.
I want to continue blogging to chronicle our journey and to keep family/friends both far and near informed. It is sometimes needful and enjoyable to look back and remember the path life has taken us on. Thankfully, now many of those tough, rough miles are just a memory.
(tears) God is SO good!
ReplyDelete