13 November 2009

my man

Chris has been extra-sweet the past few days. (so sweet I even asked him if he was "buttering" me up to tell me some bad news) But, there's no bad news, just a great husband loving me!! He told me Wednesday that we were going home this weekend, which makes this homesick girl so-so-so HAPPY! :) Yesterday he sent me a text which read, "I have some spare cash in my wallet, let's make tonight a date night - we'll eat wherever you want to." And he even surprised me by pulling in at 3:42 PM yesterday afternoon - and he never gets off early. We had a great, fun evening together, despite the cold and the rain. I love him!

leaving for our date

Today for fun, I decided to add in this fun survey about my man:
1. Who is your man? Chris
2. How long have you been together? a little over 12 years
3. How long did you date? Dated for 1.5 years. Engaged for 10 months. Been married for almost 10 years.
4. How old is your man? 28 - he'll be 29 the end of this month
5. Who eats more? most definitely Chris. we shared fajitas last night - he ate 4 and i ate 2
6. Who said "I love you" first? Chris
7. Who is taller? i am by about a 1/2 inch
8. Who sings better? Chris ... he's got the music talent
9. Whose temper is worse? Ummm.......probably Chris, once he is actually mad. mine is just shorter fused and flares more often. :)
10. Who does the laundry? ONLY me; Chris and laundry would be a disaster
11. Who takes out the garbage? Chris - he found out early on in our marriage that i have a sensitive gagging reflex when it comes to bad smells.
12. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Chris
13. Who pays the bills? i actually pay them. he makes the $$
14. Who is better with the computer? probably me
15. Who mows the lawn? typically Chris, although I don't mind to, it just normally ends in a broken lawn mower, no weed eater string, or the wrong gas in the mower, etc.
16. Who cooks dinner? Me - always me! (unless it is microwaveable)
17. Who drives when you are together? Chris mostly; expect at night on long drives - so I've been doing a lot of driving lately.
18. Who pays when you go out? Chris
19. Who is most stubborn? I would say Chris - but, he'd probably say me!
20. Whose parents do you see the most? At this time in our lives, we see them the same. When we go home we make it a point to spend time with each.
21. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first!
22. Who asked who out? Chris asked me - we're old school, boys do that stuff.
23. Who proposed? Of course Chris did - at Stone Mountain GA, June 26, 1999!
24. Who is more sensitive? that's a given, ME
25. Who has more friends? Me - but a girl must have friends!
26. Who has more siblings? we both have one sibling.
27. Who wears the pants in the family? I'm striving to be a good submissive wife. :)

3 comments:

  1. AWW!! Sweet post! I know thar y'all are having a great weekend at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 27. For some reason i'm picturing you in the levi's!! (maj)

    ReplyDelete