I have been reading on a few blogs
of ladies cooking several meals at one time
to freeze and serve later; which ultimately saves time.
I recently found a good sale on ground beef and chicken.
So, I bought several packs and decided to give this a try.
I recently found a good sale on ground beef and chicken.
So, I bought several packs and decided to give this a try.
Late Tuesday night, on my 3rd shift,
I cooked the following with the beef:
enchiladas, spaghetti sauce, taco meat, homemade sloppy joes,
vegetable beef soup, taco soup,
pizza pasta casserole, and lasagna.
This is what my fridge looked like after the cooking frenzy:
This is what my fridge looked like after the cooking frenzy:
I even purchased a few disposable pans to use.
And labeled with directions for cooking.
Tonight I'm cooking up chicken dishes
(see the already cooked chicken in the picture above).
Chicken casserole, chicken spaghetti,
Tonight I'm cooking up chicken dishes(see the already cooked chicken in the picture above).
Chicken casserole, chicken spaghetti,
enchiladas, and chicken pot pie.
I also cooked sausage, pork tenderloin, and biscuits
for an easy-to-grab quick breakfast.
It was a lot of work to cook so much at once.
And the dishes were horrendous,
but I know it will be so beneficial in the end.
Just thaw and cook!
Less time. Less work. But, a great meal!
I also cooked sausage, pork tenderloin, and biscuits
for an easy-to-grab quick breakfast.
It was a lot of work to cook so much at once.
And the dishes were horrendous,
but I know it will be so beneficial in the end.
Just thaw and cook!
Less time. Less work. But, a great meal!
I'm tired just by looking at these pictures. GO GIRL!!
ReplyDeletei know I commented on facebook too - but I LOVE this idea! kudos to you! =)
ReplyDelete