We've had a lot of rain lately.
No snow, to speak of, just rain.
(rain gauge measured 3 inches last week)
This past Saturday, Chris, who likes to kayak occasionally,
wanted to go "check out" a local river at the high level.
I obliged and went along for the ride.
And Thumpy went along for the outing as well.
What can I say?
While Chris works, works, and sleeps,
Thumpy and I are stuck at home alone a lot.
We'll take a trip to the river to get out of the house.
videoing the rage to sendas a text message to all his river-rat buddies.
:)
strolling across the old bridge with Thumpy
Chris with his pal
I'll not bore you with Chris' other pictures,
but this river was extremely high and had been higher.
Kind of interesting, I guess.
Definitely made for a fun Saturday outing.
And today is my paternal grandfather's birthday!!
(I believe it's his 72nd birthday)
Happy, happy birthday to him.
I hope he has many, many more.
the boys in their river!!!! Thats funny we went on the same day! lol
ReplyDelete