01 February 2011

crazy confessions

  • I confess -- I'm struggling and becoming frustrated with learning how to use my new cell phone. I'm not-so tech savvy. I often send blank test messages. And do not log off of Facebook, therefore, I am 'on' FB chat 24/7.
  • However, I have completed the Angry Birds game app. I am 'addicted', I confess.
  • I am extremely clumsy and klutzy. Saturday evening, I confess, I ran into the corner of an open kitchen cabinet door - got smacked in the forehead - I now have a bruise and bump.
  • I confess - I took a 2-hour nap with my sleeping 3rd shift husband yesterday afternoon. Probably, because, after a weekend of beautiful weather, I have a serious case of the 'blahs.'
  • And lastly, I confess, although I am 'caught up' on washing many, many loads of laundry (6 to be exact) - it all remains unfolded, piled high on my kitchen table. I did cook dinner last night, nevertheless, we didn't eat at the table. lol.

3 comments:

  1. I am right with you on the clumsy part.
    And wish I would have taken a nap. :)
    Happy Tuesday, Livy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Reminds me of those not me Monday posts...only it's Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you finished Angry Birds? You must be seriously addicted. I'm just on 2-3 and I thought I hsd played a lot. Have you got Angry Birds Seasons yet?

    I feel for you on the cell phone learning curve. It took me a good week of heavy using my Captivate before I figured it all out. And most would consider me pretty tech savvy! Andrea is looking at upgrading to an I-phone now. I'm sure she will be in the boat with you if she does that.

    Tell Chris we said hello! Ya'll should plan a trip to come spend a weekend with us this spring. I'll see if I can't put Chris on a monster catfish.

    Oh, and don't call Andrea for help on the clothes issue. The dislike of folding must run in the family.

    ReplyDelete