I'm not into reading as much as I have been.
In my younger days, when I had more free time,
I read lots and lots of fiction - particularly Christian Romance.
This is my current book stack.
In my younger days, when I had more free time,
I read lots and lots of fiction - particularly Christian Romance.
This is my current book stack.
To read. And to finish reading.
As you can tell, these days,
I enjoy reading about 'real' people.
And I like 'help' books.
And, yes, I've started a few of these,
... reading more than one book at a time.
I guess our reading style and habits changes with age, as well.
Do you have any 'good reads' to suggest?
What have you been reading or planning to read?
As you can tell, these days,I enjoy reading about 'real' people.
And I like 'help' books.
And, yes, I've started a few of these,
... reading more than one book at a time.
I guess our reading style and habits changes with age, as well.
Do you have any 'good reads' to suggest?
What have you been reading or planning to read?
Just finished "The Walk" by Richard Paul Evans. Thought provoking fiction.
ReplyDelete