Chris was in an accident in his truck.
And while his truck was out of commission
and insurance was making their decision,
the rental car we were loaned was a Chrysler Sebring convertible.
Not our decision - Enterprise's.
But we sure liked the decision!
And even got a touch of 'convertible fever.'
I'm not quite sure yet.
I'm so accustomed to riding higher up.
And convertibles can be a tad dangerous in the event of a flip.
However, with the beautiful "February" weather we are having,
we enjoyed riding with the top down a few days.
"L" loved riding with Chris from church.
She didn't want to stop.
She proclaimed that she was going to have a convertible
when she is old enough to drive.
In about 10 or so years. ;)
Chris even allowed her to ride around mom's yard
in beauty-queen-parade-style.
"A" was a little unsure of the car at first,
but quickly decided she liked riding
in the "boodin-boodin" with Chris.
And just because she's so stinkin' adorable:
So, I'm still pondering ... convertible? or not?
Maybe one day. When I retire.
:)
and insurance was making their decision,
the rental car we were loaned was a Chrysler Sebring convertible.
Not our decision - Enterprise's.
But we sure liked the decision!And even got a touch of 'convertible fever.'
I'm not quite sure yet.
I'm so accustomed to riding higher up.
And convertibles can be a tad dangerous in the event of a flip.
However, with the beautiful "February" weather we are having,we enjoyed riding with the top down a few days.
"L" loved riding with Chris from church.
She didn't want to stop.
She proclaimed that she was going to have a convertible
when she is old enough to drive.
In about 10 or so years. ;)
Chris even allowed her to ride around mom's yard
in beauty-queen-parade-style.
"A" was a little unsure of the car at first,but quickly decided she liked riding
in the "boodin-boodin" with Chris.
And just because she's so stinkin' adorable:
So, I'm still pondering ... convertible? or not?Maybe one day. When I retire.
:)
Aaahh..they're great. I've just rode in a few when I was a kid but loved every minute! I'm like you tho, I worry about the whole flipping in them thing.. Loved the pics of "L" & "A"..they are beautiful!
ReplyDelete