We've had a lot of rain lately.
I'm so thankful for the rain, but I'm a sunshine-craving girl.
Saturday night, my mom, my 'sisters,' "L," and I
went to a Girls Night Out concert with Anita Renfroe and Mandisa.
This silly girl enjoyed it. She loves Mandisa!

Thumpy says "good-bye" to Chris.
He is leaving for work.
(see her holding his hands -- so cute)
Come on, Spring!
I love-love-love Spring.
Flowers bloom and summer is on it's way.
I'm so thankful for the rain, but I'm a sunshine-craving girl.
Saturday night, my mom, my 'sisters,' "L," and I
went to a Girls Night Out concert with Anita Renfroe and Mandisa.
This silly girl enjoyed it. She loves Mandisa!
Thumpy says "good-bye" to Chris.
He is leaving for work.
(see her holding his hands -- so cute)
Come on, Spring!
I love-love-love Spring.
Flowers bloom and summer is on it's way.
love that last tree photo! :)
ReplyDeletecan't wait to work on flowers in my yard.