I enjoy blogging. It is a diary of sorts for myself.
However, I too enjoy reading other blogs.
I learn tips from other blogs, try recipes, and
find encouragement from other women facing similar issues.
David Phelps + junk food
Enough said. :)
Okay, not really! Typically, I do not fall prey to the bad habit of eating when I'm stressed. However, the night I took this picture, I had not eaten since 3 PM and I was quite hungry at 11 PM. And although, David is my favorite soloist .... it's the music and songs that lift me up (he sings gospel music - the greatest message)
The pool, warm sunshine, quiet time.
A relaxing retreat. A backyard vacation.
It is wonderful.
And the Word of God.
His voice speaking to me.
My greatest source of encouragement.
I find comfort in His voice.
I draw strength from His promises.
However, I too enjoy reading other blogs.
I learn tips from other blogs, try recipes, and
find encouragement from other women facing similar issues.
David Phelps + junk food
Enough said. :)
The pool, warm sunshine, quiet time.
A relaxing retreat. A backyard vacation.
It is wonderful.
And the Word of God.
His voice speaking to me.
My greatest source of encouragement.
I find comfort in His voice.
I draw strength from His promises.
No comments:
Post a Comment