Here in South Carolina, the "natural" fall decoration is really beginning to show.
The leaves on the trees are changing more each day.
The weather has been PERFECT the past few days.
The weather has been PERFECT the past few days.
These are a few pictures of the fall decorations outside of our house.
This flag isn't really 'fall-ish' ... I changed it, because I thought the black color blended better than the American flag I had hanging. And the wreath is on the front door.
Here are three little pumpkins on our front steps.
And this bucket hangs by the front door under the porch light.
This wreath hangs on the door at our side entrance.
I arranged the little table with some old milk glasses and branches.
I hot-glued the fake leaves on. :)
Also, I potted a few mums - yellow and purple-ish.
Now that fall has really set in ... it reminds me that Christmas is just around the corner.
I'm starting to feel a little pressure that it will be here soon (2 months). But, I hope and plan to take my time, enjoy fall, and start planning now for Christmas decor/gifts/cards, etc. So much can be prepared for ahead of time -- I just gotta kick the procrastination habit. ;)






Oh my goodness, Livy !! I want ALL of this !! I love Fall and Thanksgiving, and always get so annoyed that the early Christmas decor crowds out the beauty of Autumn. Hooray for Livy !! NOW ... I just need to plan a CRAFT NIGHT @ Aunt Sharon's house so that you can help me / teach me how to do a few of these things. Mama's crafty genes totally skipped me :(
ReplyDeletelovely fall decorations! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd you say you're not crafty. It looks great!!!
ReplyDelete