I awoke early, 5:30 AM to be exact.
And began tackling "the list" for today.
After getting awake and doing a few things, I read in my Bible.
Today, I picked up a devotional book that I sometimes read alongside my Bible. And actually, I haven't used it in quite awhile ... over a month to be exact. It is Grace for the Moment (morning & evening edition) by Max Lucado.
But, anyway, on with my story ...
And began tackling "the list" for today.
After getting awake and doing a few things, I read in my Bible.
Today, I picked up a devotional book that I sometimes read alongside my Bible. And actually, I haven't used it in quite awhile ... over a month to be exact. It is Grace for the Moment (morning & evening edition) by Max Lucado.
But, anyway, on with my story ...
today's devotional was right up my alley.
Or should I say right where I am living.
Actually -- it is exactly where I am TODAY.
With all that is happening in my life currently,
Or should I say right where I am living.
Actually -- it is exactly where I am TODAY.
With all that is happening in my life currently,
I have so many "feelings."
Weary - disturbed - stressed - sometimes angry
sort of depressed - hungry for direction - lonely
Yep, that's me - all of the above.
I am a rollercoaster of many emotions.
I needed to know that Jesus has felt each of these feelings.
So, He understands how I feel and He can sympathize.
And He realizes and knows that I'm feeling this way.
And actually, most importantly, He feels them with me.
Maybe you need to be reminded,
Maybe you need to be reminded,
if so, go - read it for yourself.
Be encouraged that Jesus understands YOUR feelings.
Today, once again, I am persuaded that the Lord gets in the
Be encouraged that Jesus understands YOUR feelings.
Today, once again, I am persuaded that the Lord gets in the
arrangements of an "arranged" devotional reading.
It happens to me. Often.
And after such a blessing in the start of my day,
I'm expecting a good day; no matter how I "feel."
5:30!!!??? Wow!! I thought my 7:15 was too early today! :)
ReplyDeleteI love Max Lucado. I think you're right. The good Lord can get right in devotional books and lift you up! Glad you are feeling good today! See you tonight.
hey livy
ReplyDelete