On the Thursdays in November leading up to Thanksgiving, I want consider all that I am thankful for.
I have so much to be thankful for.
And so often I take it all for granted.
I truly do appreciate all of God's blessings in my life.
1. God - I'm glad that He is in my life.
2. Chris - he is my best friend in this world.
3. My family - who surround me with love.
4. My friends - who truly care about me.
5. A job for me and a job for Chris.
6. A home in SC (and VA)
7. Vehicles to get us to and fro
8. Bible - God's Word to me
9. Thumpy - our dog who gives great company
10. Cell Phone - keeps me in touch
Ephesians 5:20, "Giving thanks always for all things unto God
1. God - I'm glad that He is in my life.
2. Chris - he is my best friend in this world.
3. My family - who surround me with love.
4. My friends - who truly care about me.
5. A job for me and a job for Chris.
6. A home in SC (and VA)
7. Vehicles to get us to and fro
8. Bible - God's Word to me
9. Thumpy - our dog who gives great company
10. Cell Phone - keeps me in touch
Ephesians 5:20, "Giving thanks always for all things unto God
and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;"
love that list (and your blog)! and what would we all do w/o cell phones?!
ReplyDeleteand guess what --> I thank my God upon every remembrance of you.
(Phil 1:3)
=)
...reading your list of what you are thankful for, makes me more thankful for things I overlook in day to day life...way to inspire Livy :)
ReplyDelete