Today, I've felt attacked by fear, stress, and worry.
Some "things" I thought were taken care of - resurfaced.
Some "things" I thought were taken care of - resurfaced.
I became overwhelmed and panicked ... again.
"If this is the right path, why didn't that door open?"
"How much longer must I wait?"
"Didn't God work that out?"
"How much longer must I wait?"
"Didn't God work that out?"
I sure thought He had.
I am surprised. Isn't He surprised?
NO - I know that God is never ever surprised.
He's got me (and my situation) in the palm of His hand.
The Lord is my shield, strength, buckler, and defense.
I need to stop worrying. Take a deep breath.
And focus on Him.
I can't handle it - but He can.
He's in control.
He's a great BIG God.
"because greater is He that is in you,
than he that is in the world."
I John 4:4
great post, livy! and i too often can identify with those feelings and fears. what you said is SO true, though - God is never surprised by any of it. the Lord really blessed me on my way to work this morning by reminding me of a line from this song:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anFQF4CILIk
"my heart knows Jesus loves me."
yes He does. =)
Aw Livy, sry you are going through all of this. It will ALL work out. Wish I was there in person for ya! Text me anytime! Luv ya!
ReplyDelete