featuring Blue Highway.
my sweet Mama got us tickets
(I think she wanted to go too -- bluegrass and boys.)
(wink, wink)
My cousin, M, also came.
Such a great way to kick-start the long holiday weekend!
We had a great time!
Of course, we always enjoy Blue Highway.
They are one of our favorite bluegrass bands.
Tim Stafford - guitar
Shawn Lane - mandolin, fiddle, and guitar
(lives in our area - he married a lady from here)
Jason Burleson - banjo, mandolin
Wayne Taylor - bass
(and we were so excited to see him in McD's after the show)
THE Rob Ickes - resophonic guitar
he has one IBMA dobro play of the year eleven times!
Chris was thrilled to have Rob sign his personal dobro strap!
And of course, M and I were thrilled to have our picture made with the band!
(I had to lean back to make sure all faces were in view.)
What a fun Friday night!!!
(I think she wanted to go too -- bluegrass and boys.)
(wink, wink)
My cousin, M, also came.
Such a great way to kick-start the long holiday weekend!
We had a great time!Of course, we always enjoy Blue Highway.
They are one of our favorite bluegrass bands.
Tim Stafford - guitar
Shawn Lane - mandolin, fiddle, and guitar(lives in our area - he married a lady from here)
Jason Burleson - banjo, mandolin
Wayne Taylor - bass(and we were so excited to see him in McD's after the show)
THE Rob Ickes - resophonic guitarhe has one IBMA dobro play of the year eleven times!
Chris was thrilled to have Rob sign his personal dobro strap!
And of course, M and I were thrilled to have our picture made with the band!
(I had to lean back to make sure all faces were in view.)What a fun Friday night!!!
awww - i like the last photo.
ReplyDeletewish I lived closer to those two special girls. :)