07 June 2010

today in bullet points

  • I did de-clutter and straighten our messy house.
  • I admired my beautiful flowers in bloom. And watered them.
  • The birdies have obviously learned to fly. The nest is empty.
  • But, I discovered a new nest in fern #2.
  • In true "redneck-fashion," I hung a large beach towel over a window, in attempt to make our bedroom even darker for my sleeping 3rd shifter husband.
  • We took Thumpy along for our errands today.
  • Thumpy barked at a passing vehicle ... scared me to pieces.
  • Chris drove all over the curb in the bank parking lot.
  • I had a grilled cheese & fries for lunch. Skipped dinner.
  • Chris' lunch was free, with a certificate He received for winning a contest on a local radio station.
  • I had an orange Tootsie Roll Pop ... only to discover there was no Tootsie Roll in the middle. I was so disappointed that I stopped eating it.
  • We saw a snake in the road. Chris made sure to run over it. The only good snake is a dead one, according to me.
  • Chris and I together trimmed Little Man's hair (our dog/"loaned" to mom.)
  • I accidentally snipped his leg. He didn't yelp or cry. And the spot barely bled.
  • I, on the other hand, nearly fainted. (no joke!) ...lost color, felt the tingling sensation, had to lie down, etc.
  • I listened as Chris played a tune with "Lucy," his old Gibson Dobro.
  • Chris had to be at work at 9 PM. It was daylight when he left.
  • And I finished the day chatting with my closest friend.
  • Weekend pictures will resume tomorrow. (promise)
How was your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment