04 February 2010

happy 100th!

wow! i can't believe
i actually "stuck with" blogging
i've really and truly written 100 entries?
sort of an achievement {i guess}
blogging has definitely proven to be
an enjoyable pastime, (if you can call it such)
an up-to-date connection with my family&friends,
a thought processor and sort-of stress reliever,
and an online scrapbook/journal.
(one day, i can print into book form, if i so choose)
so, i'll keep plodding blogging along.

in celebration of my 100th post,
i have one single wish:
to know who YOU are.
could you? would you leave a comment on this post?
just say "hi!" or let me know you visit.

to make your 'trouble' worthwhile and for a good cause,
and as part of an ongoing fulfillment
i'm going to do something different,
for every person who leaves a comment on this post,
i will donate $1 to our local pregnancy care center.
[with a minimum of $25, in case no one plays along. ha!]

and now, i'm off to celebrate!
um, not really - um, not at all, really. lol.
there's dinner to be made.
and a to do list waiting.
it's life.

6 comments:

  1. yay for 100 posts!
    i started my blog almost a year ago and you are ahead of me! :) not that I do this for a competition or anything of the sort.
    but having someone blog who I "knew" made this process more interesting and made me implement a blog/website plan of mine.

    YOU know who I am, but for the benefit of anyone else looking -
    I am Livy's cousin who lives in the "South Carolina Low Country." =)
    I stayed with her mom during my college years at Clemson.
    Livy's creative, super-thoughtful, detail, list-oriented traits have to be somewhat genetic. They show up in other family members. =)
    Her blog is one of my favorite reads - I check almost every day to see if she has a new post. ;)

    Livy - I am excited that you started the idea we discussed. Maybe we should work on that blog gathering. lol ;)

    (p.s. made the comment worth your $1)

    ReplyDelete
  2. another p.s. from the comment above, it should be obvious that I love "smilies" this... =), that... :D, these... :) ;) :O :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your blog!! Keep up the good work. Maybe one day I'll have to try blogging myself:) Love you sis!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, livy! you know i visit frequently...i "talk" too much through comments for you not to see me. =D i love reading your blog, and i wish i could finally decide to do one. haha! i really do like your posts...full of variety & so very "you." keep it up!! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girly! Love ya bunches!

    ReplyDelete