These were our trees this year.
Small cutesy tree in our kitchen:
I took the picture without a flash so that the lights would show up.
You can't tell - but it's decorated with wooden red beads,
green bows, and ornaments that look like sugar cookies.
I love the big-bulb old-fashion lights!
Artificial tree in our living room:
This is decorated with mostly music-themed ornaments.
(music notes, instruments, and angels)
I love the music ribbon and the new topper I used this year.
Real 'giant-of-a-tree' in our foyer:
We got this tree on a special, Saturday excursion.
Chris had been working a lot
and we set aside a day to be together.
We ate breakfast at the Dillard House and picked out this beauty.
And we were "tickled pink" to find this tree
at a tree farm for the steal of $25!
And it is (or was) over 9 feet tall!
We had to trim it a little.
I love the "sentimental-ness" of this tree.
Many special ornaments adorn this tree.
The bear in the chair is from our first Christmas.
"2000" is on his paw. :)
Small cutesy tree in our kitchen:
I took the picture without a flash so that the lights would show up.You can't tell - but it's decorated with wooden red beads,
green bows, and ornaments that look like sugar cookies.
I love the big-bulb old-fashion lights!
Artificial tree in our living room:
This is decorated with mostly music-themed ornaments.(music notes, instruments, and angels)
I love the music ribbon and the new topper I used this year.
Real 'giant-of-a-tree' in our foyer:
We got this tree on a special, Saturday excursion.Chris had been working a lot
and we set aside a day to be together.
We ate breakfast at the Dillard House and picked out this beauty.
And we were "tickled pink" to find this tree
at a tree farm for the steal of $25!
And it is (or was) over 9 feet tall!
We had to trim it a little.
I love the "sentimental-ness" of this tree.
Many special ornaments adorn this tree.
The bear in the chair is from our first Christmas.
"2000" is on his paw. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment