One of my absolute favorite things about Christmas is the cards!
I love receiving cards.
(I love receiving snail mail anytime)
But, I simply LOVE checking the mailbox at Christmastime.
Seeing all the pictures.
Enjoying the variety of beautiful cards
Hearing from friends and family from far and near.
And I love finding just the right Christmas card for us.
Of course, I try to always include a picture or two!
I love pictures. Pictures are great for memory's sake.
And right now, Shutterfly has a promotion for bloggers
to receive 50 free Christmas cards.
I have previously used Shutterfly for prints.
And photo books - which are so neat to take a collection of
pictures and design a real book.
And coffee mugs - which make a great gift.
Such a useful, practical gift, but a picture makes is extra-special.
And this year I plan to use Shutterfly for our Christmas cards.
I want something different.
More unique. Colorful.
And Shutterfly has MANY, MANY photo card options!
And their prices are reasonable.
I am really going to have a difficult time choosing.
There are so many that I love.
The damask on this one is a hit!
This is a great funky design. And bright colors are a plus!
I like the monogram on this one and all the spaces for pictures:
I'm loving the plaid and the font-style on this one:

Now, I am even more excited about Christmas cards for 2010!
Go check out Shutterfly TODAY!
You'll not be disappointed.
(I love receiving snail mail anytime)
But, I simply LOVE checking the mailbox at Christmastime.
Seeing all the pictures.
Enjoying the variety of beautiful cards
Hearing from friends and family from far and near.
And I love finding just the right Christmas card for us.
Of course, I try to always include a picture or two!
I love pictures. Pictures are great for memory's sake.
And right now, Shutterfly has a promotion for bloggers
to receive 50 free Christmas cards.
I have previously used Shutterfly for prints.
And photo books - which are so neat to take a collection of
pictures and design a real book.
And coffee mugs - which make a great gift.
Such a useful, practical gift, but a picture makes is extra-special.
And this year I plan to use Shutterfly for our Christmas cards.
I want something different.
More unique. Colorful.
And Shutterfly has MANY, MANY photo card options!
And their prices are reasonable.
I am really going to have a difficult time choosing.
There are so many that I love.
The damask on this one is a hit!

This is a great funky design. And bright colors are a plus!

I like the monogram on this one and all the spaces for pictures:

I'm loving the plaid and the font-style on this one:

Now, I am even more excited about Christmas cards for 2010!
Go check out Shutterfly TODAY!
You'll not be disappointed.
Awesome!! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete