Our living room mantle.
I love my nativity set given to me from my in-laws.
The "Merry Christmas" frame is cross-stitch work from my aunt J.
Our mantle in the den.

Ornament from Ashley (or Leigh). I can't remember.
From elementary school age
Ornament from our honeymoon.
Jesus is truly the best gift.
Wisemen brought fine, expensive gifts to Jesus.
But, Jesus is THE GIFT ... no gift can top that!
I love my nativity set given to me from my in-laws.
The "Merry Christmas" frame is cross-stitch work from my aunt J.
Our mantle in the den.
Ornament from Ashley (or Leigh). I can't remember.
From elementary school age
Ornament from our honeymoon.
Jesus is truly the best gift.Wisemen brought fine, expensive gifts to Jesus.
But, Jesus is THE GIFT ... no gift can top that!
Christmas cards -- a favorite part of Christmas
I can hardly believe Christmas is over
and it's time to pack all of this away.
I love the feeling of Christmas.
And I do not want it to end.
All the family, the love,
the sweetness of Jesus coming as babe to this world ...
I'm gonna try hard not to 'pack-up' the 'spirit of Christmas.'
Reminds me of the song "Don't Save It All For Christmas Day."
I can hardly believe Christmas is overand it's time to pack all of this away.
I love the feeling of Christmas.
And I do not want it to end.
All the family, the love,
the sweetness of Jesus coming as babe to this world ...
I'm gonna try hard not to 'pack-up' the 'spirit of Christmas.'
Reminds me of the song "Don't Save It All For Christmas Day."




No comments:
Post a Comment