When the family gets together,
there's no telling what will happen.
We share hugs and smiles.
We have loads and loads of fun.
Piles of rough-housing. Pillow fights.
We play with my childhood toys.
Try out new board games (Dicecapades).
Balance on one foot while stacking dice in hand.
Arm wrestling matches.
We share hugs and smiles.
We have loads and loads of fun.Piles of rough-housing. Pillow fights.
We play with my childhood toys.
Try out new board games (Dicecapades).Balance on one foot while stacking dice in hand.
Arm wrestling matches.
(sorry, no picture available)
I was busy crunching out those 20 sit ups in 1:28.
Laughing all the while.
There's definitely no end to the entertainment
and enjoyment that abounds when we're all together.
And we wouldn't have it any other way.
I love my family!
I was busy crunching out those 20 sit ups in 1:28.
Laughing all the while.
There's definitely no end to the entertainment
and enjoyment that abounds when we're all together.
And we wouldn't have it any other way.
I love my family!

Memories, memories, memories!! We always have such a blast when we're together.
ReplyDeletefun, fun!
ReplyDeletethe "conversation" so made me smile
last night- hope you have a great day!