July 14, 1981 .... July 14, 2011+
Thirty years of life lived thus far.
I have been blessed.
And my 30th birthday was no exception from blessings.
I received many phone calls, cards, text messages, and Facebook notes.
Several ladies of the church were I work surprised me
with lunch (from Mexican restaurant), flowers, a chocolate-chocolate cake,

Also, I had a surprise visit from 3 of my favorite young people. They brought me more flowers, an awesome balloon, Willow Tree figurine for my desk, a precious card, and a mini-birthday cake.

After work, Chris and I went to dinner at Chili's and then we went on a mini-shopping spree. :) (Thanks, babe!) Chris also gave me a sweet Willow Tree figurine. (more on that later) Sorry I didn't take any pictures - guess we were too busy making the most of it; eating and shopping!
Also, a BIG thanks to my cousin, Deanna, for the blog makeover. I love the new look. I shared a few of my ideas and she went with it. She's amazing and so smart!
Birthdays are not so bad when you feel loved. =)
Here's to 30 more!
I received many phone calls, cards, text messages, and Facebook notes.
Several ladies of the church were I work surprised me
with lunch (from Mexican restaurant), flowers, a chocolate-chocolate cake,
Also, I had a surprise visit from 3 of my favorite young people. They brought me more flowers, an awesome balloon, Willow Tree figurine for my desk, a precious card, and a mini-birthday cake.
After work, Chris and I went to dinner at Chili's and then we went on a mini-shopping spree. :) (Thanks, babe!) Chris also gave me a sweet Willow Tree figurine. (more on that later) Sorry I didn't take any pictures - guess we were too busy making the most of it; eating and shopping!
Also, a BIG thanks to my cousin, Deanna, for the blog makeover. I love the new look. I shared a few of my ideas and she went with it. She's amazing and so smart!
Birthdays are not so bad when you feel loved. =)
Here's to 30 more!
yay for blog posts and recaps! ;)
ReplyDeleteyou're too nice...