This is how Chris spent a lot of time at camp.
He was recovering from surgery.
And doctors orders were to recline as much as possible.
Guest speaker - Mike Blue - AWESOME camp speaker.
He uses amazing skits, demonstrations, and objects lessons.
Monday night, July 4th, he spoke on freedoms -
reenacting the scene of the Iwo Jima Memorial with the American flag;
but relating it with holding up the Christian flag as well. ((very moving))
Also, used several masks one night in object lesson
and spoke about Christians hiding behind masks.
Wednesday night - skit to demonstrate the Chris Tomlin song "My Chains Are Gone."
Me with a little Olivia
Really getting into it - choir practice!
Lots of singing and learning new songs
Water day
Big Water Slide
Primary Choir Night Performance
Pre-Teen Choir Night Performance
Teenager Choir Night Performance
Singing "Didn't I Walk On The Water"
We also sang "My Help," "I'm Rich," "Saved,"
"Saved To The Uttermost," "Who But God," "I Remember The Day,"
"Stand Up For Jesus," and "When I Lift Up My Head"
Youth Camp is a special time to get away from the outside world
and focus on our spiritual life and all the blessings of God.
We had several campers accept Jesus as their Savior
and some re-dedicate their life to Christ.
Our theme was Pursuing the Treasures of Christ.
Salvation*Fellowship*Scripture*Prayer*Soul-Winning
I am thankful to be able to attend
and work among the youth.
Seeing youth being blessed is wonderful
and work among the youth.
Seeing youth being blessed is wonderful
and each year I walk away blessed myself.
God is good.










No comments:
Post a Comment