I have a lot of random thoughts. And these days, I'm doing some crazy things that are worth a laugh.
-Monday morning, on my way to work, I stopped for a drink and a pack of crackers. As I was leaving the store, I realized all I had in hand was my phone, cash, drink, and pack of crackers -- yep, I had locked my keys in my car. After a long ordeal of getting Chris' keys, I stepped out to get into my car and dropped my drink and it spilled all over the sidewalk. Needless to say, my Monday didn't get off to a good start.
-My mom made me think when she said, "What if your baby had been in the car?" (can you tell - this is not the first time I've had this happen?) And I'm not an advocate of leaving babies in the car, but I had pulled right to the door of the store and was only grabbing a drink and crackers. So, I made a note reminding myself to lock the door with the remote so that I know my keys are always in my hand when exiting the vehicle.
-Monday night we were in bed and most likely asleep by 9:00 PM. What can I say, rough Mondays call for early bedtimes.
-This week I sold my first item on one of the Facebook used item sale group pages.
-I got these Dr. Brown bottles at a steal from several friends (all 25 bottles for less than $30). I've already put them in the kitchen cabinet. It's beginning to look like a baby is coming to live at our house. :)
-Prior to becoming pregnant, I thought a lot of people too often used pregnancy as an excuse just to have an excuse. Boy, was I wrong. I am finding that a lot of those excuses are in fact legitimate. "Pregnancy brain" is a real problem and your body does indeed feel totally different and energy is a thing of the past.
-I think Thumpy is catching on that big changes are ahead. Over the past two weeks, we have transitioned her out of our bed. Since I've dubbed Chris the "mean guy" and he is enforcing the new rule, her dog bed and blanket is placed on his side of the bed. Tuesday morning, I woke up, and she had pulled her blanket to my side of the bed and was sleeping on my side. She is quite the spoiled fur-baby. This picture is the typical evening routine when Chris gets home from work.
-Every few weeks our ice maker "floods" and the water runs out of the fridge. Anyone ever have this problem?
-I was going through a stack of paperwork and mail - found a bank envelope with $40 inside. What a nice surprise!
-I am already over cold weather. I needed to go to Wal-Mart Tuesday night, but opted to wait simply because I didn't want to get out in the cold ... I'm ready for June for more reasons than just warm weather. ;)




No comments:
Post a Comment