05 April 2010

i'm adjusting

Our computer has been down over a week.
Had to visit the PC Md. Was very sick with a virus.
Treatment of a wipe-clean and fresh start.
I learned to live without.
But, managed just fine and adjusted well!
The library is only 2 miles / 3 minutes away
with free, fast internet.

Also, I began a 3rd shift job last week.
Same place Chris works.
And it's quite an adjustment.
Staying awake all night.
Sleeping during the day.
And working in a manufacturing setting.

In a few days.
I'll be back to my old self.
In the routine of things.
But, for now, please excuse me,
I'm adjusting.

3 comments:

  1. lol..take all the time you need to adjust darlin..the only ppl who will pay are you and chris if you don't..whenever you get a day or want to do lunch let me know..idk when or how long y'all sleep and then there's all the housework..call me when you want to get together..lots of love - HS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracious! That is alot of adjusting to do! Hope all is well! Thinking of yall. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my -
    Good luck adjusting to the 3rd shift working.
    I missed "livy updates."
    Hope you had a Happy Easter.
    Much love!

    ReplyDelete