not sure of the proper name for this flower.
I've heard my mom and granny call it thrift.
beautiful camellia bush:
the day we "looked" at our house before buying.
I've heard my mom and granny call it thrift.
beautiful camellia bush:
the day we "looked" at our house before buying.
these irises were blooming everywhere.
100's. literally.
we've thinned them out in the front flower beds
to make room for other flowers blooming other times.
but they sure are beautiful.
and made a big impression that day

100's. literally.
we've thinned them out in the front flower beds
to make room for other flowers blooming other times.
but they sure are beautiful.
and made a big impression that day

now the dogwood tree is blooming.
and the azaleas have blooms as well.
and I spotted a red tulip bud.
and the azaleas have blooms as well.
and I spotted a red tulip bud.
No comments:
Post a Comment