here are the pictures I snapped of Sam
at the beach.
enjoying his thumb:
taking a nap on the beach:
"get the camera out of my face, or i'm going to take it:"
playing with my sunglasses to avoid a nap.
not looking at the camera:
becoming the next Einstein:
posing like a big boy. sitting up alone.
of course, his mom is behind him for precautionary measures.
Beth, I plan to upload them to Wal-Mart.com
and print them to your local store.
but, I'm not guaranteeing that to happen in the near future. :)
enjoying his thumb:
taking a nap on the beach:
"get the camera out of my face, or i'm going to take it:"
playing with my sunglasses to avoid a nap.not looking at the camera:
becoming the next Einstein:
posing like a big boy. sitting up alone.of course, his mom is behind him for precautionary measures.
Beth, I plan to upload them to Wal-Mart.comand print them to your local store.
but, I'm not guaranteeing that to happen in the near future. :)
I love, love, love the subject of this post. He is so special! The one of him sucking his thumb makes me smile. Get rid of the socks and sandals Beth:)
ReplyDeleteRobin