05 January 2013

eighteen weeks

 
Pregnancy Highlights
 
Size of baby: Sweet potato (average size 5.6 inches and 6.7 ounces ... and SHE's growing rapidly!) A lot is going on inside right now! SHE’s working her muscles and practicing all kinds of moves -- twisting, rolling, punching and kicking, too. And I can feel some of them now. SHE's yawning, hiccuping, sucking and swallowing. {info found on The Bump}

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Not sure. According to home scales, still at a loss. Will find out definite number at next doctor appointment.
 
Cravings: Nothing really. Haven't felt an increase of appetite yet.
 
Symptoms: Nothing really - feeling great these days.  I did have a little anxiety moment this week ... slightly nervous about all the changes ahead and then some of my anxiety was just unusual, crazy thoughts.
 
Sleep: Sleep is okay - except for trips to the bathroom and changing positions often ... AND crazy dreams and awake time after being awoken by dreams or going to bathroom.
 
Movement: Feeling movement almost every night when I'm lying in bed at some point ... mostly when I'm flat on my back or when I change positions from side to side.
 
Gender: It's a girl!
 
Maternity Clothes: Still wearing mostly stretch-fabric or unbuttoning the top button. Not really ready for maternity clothes. Finding something to wear is beginning to be frustrating!
 
What I miss: Nothing really. I'm feeling good, starting to get super-excited and a little nervous. Now, that we know it's a girl ... it just all seems more real.
 
What I'm looking forward to: Reaching 20 weeks ...the half-way mark! And having another ultrasound then. I love seeing baby girl!
 
Best Moment this week: Finding out the gender and celebrating at our gender reveal party. (pictures to come soon) 

1 comment: