you know you're in the 3rd trimester when ...
- Emotions are at an all-time high. In an instant, you may laugh, cry, or fly mad at the silliest stuff.
- While standing, you can no longer see your feet when you look down.
- Every time you roll over or change positions during the night, you also grunt and groan.
- You visit the rest room more frequently than you have since potty-training.
- People take a second glance at you in public. You notice pity in their eyes as you slowly waddle to and fro.
- You change outfits 3, 4, or 5 times to find something to fit the bulging belly.
- Bending over at the waist is a thing of the past. You now stoop and squat with a moan.
- You have "cankles" and "tater-toes." Flip flops are the favored footwear.
- Shaving your legs and cutting your toe nails are now very difficult, almost impossible tasks.
- Sneezing can cause a chain of reaction, if you know what I mean.
BAHAHAHA!!!! This is so funny!!! Your hubs can shave your legs for you. You know, since he can't share the labor and pain and recovery and all. lol. Take those little tater toes for a pedi. Get them snazzed up to show off in the stirrups. =) love ya girl. Tick-tock, tick-tock......(that is the Josie clock. That bun is about done.)
ReplyDeleteHow did I know that you would find this funny, Shannon. Chris says he will not shave my legs or cut my toenails. LOVE YOU TOO! And yes, I'm ready for the alarm to go off on this little clock. I'm so ready to see her. =)
ReplyDeleteHe BETTER be willing to shave your legs (or at least smear some Nair on them). You've been carrying that baby for 35 weeks, labor, delivery, nursing, etc... I have a bone to pick with him now. < :-) >
ReplyDelete