This is random - 'cause I ain't "feeling it." =)
It's been a long week.
It's been a long week.
With a little drama that this pregnant mama doesn't have time for.
So here goes random; cause I really do not want to think too much.
And I may just need a little reminder that life is good in spite of drama.
My employer (church family) had this beautiful hanging basket of flowers
with a card sitting on my desk one morning.
It was for Administrative Professionals Day - to let me know I'm loved and appreciated.
They are a sweet bunch of folks.
We received sweet gifts for Josie all the way from ARUBA!
A lady who attends the church's sister Hispanic church is from Aruba.
She had her cousin bring these over for Josie.
And not pictured is some chocolate from Aruba for Josie's mama.
I put monogram stickers on a few bottles for Josie to use at the babysitter's.
I had these burp cloths embroidered and my mama added the ruffles.
I love seeing our girl's name and initials.
And I may just need a little reminder that life is good in spite of drama.
My employer (church family) had this beautiful hanging basket of flowers
with a card sitting on my desk one morning.
It was for Administrative Professionals Day - to let me know I'm loved and appreciated.
They are a sweet bunch of folks.
Thumpy (begrudgingly) makes a good model.
She does not like wearing any hats, clothes, etc.
She doesn't even like to wear her collar.
But, she looks oh so cute in Josie's headbands.
A lady who attends the church's sister Hispanic church is from Aruba.
She had her cousin bring these over for Josie.
And not pictured is some chocolate from Aruba for Josie's mama.
Yep, she is spoiled rotten to the max!
I put monogram stickers on a few bottles for Josie to use at the babysitter's.
I had these burp cloths embroidered and my mama added the ruffles.
I love seeing our girl's name and initials.
And yep, I am blessed.
Have a fantastic weekend.
I plan on it!
Tomorrow, Chris is working, so I have some shopping fun planned with some girlfriends.
Oh, and a pedicure for these tired, weary, swollen feet.
Woo-hoo!







super cute monogram items! :)
ReplyDeletethanks!!!
ReplyDelete