35 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 8lbs+
Cravings: Nothing really.
Symptoms: No trouble with emotions this week. (Chris is grateful) Shortened breath. Strange dreams. Still just occasional indigestion/heartburn; but haven't taken Tums lately. Few hot flashes and feeling over-heated (which is a total opposite for me).
Sleep: Not as good these days, but not terrible. Changing positions more often and making a trip or two to the bathroom.
Movement: Yes. All the time. She is a squirm-er for sure.
Gender: Sweet baby girl - Jocelyn Faith (nicknames: Love Bug, Josie, Josie-Poo, Josie-Posie, Josie-Rosie, Sweet Ums, Pookie (thanks to Chris), Darling, Angel Face, and Jo-Jo (thanks to Brandon))
Maternity Clothes: Yep! And as the belly grows, the options are increasingly limited.
What I miss: Nothing really.
What I'm looking forward to: One more baby shower (May 19th) and maybe another. And of course, her arrival!!
Best Moments this week: - Tackling items around the house. Her room is complete and everything is organized. =) Putting together the pack-n-play to use in our room.
- Laurel told me after Sunday lunch that I looked bigger. She said "like in the last 10 seconds you've grown." LOL
- Twice at work this week, I had ladies tell me that I looked great to be so far along ... of course, that made this worrisome, fearful, 1st-time pregnant girl feel awesome!
- Thursday, we just forgot about the "to do list," came home from work and crashed together taking a 2+ hour nap. It felt wonderful!
- A sweet friend offered a maternity session in exchange for babysitting services ... we had the session Friday night. It was fun ... or at least I thought so. (Chris not so much)

You look great! Hugs from NC! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Livi! :)
Deletehopefully, you can count down the weeks on 1 hand now :)
ReplyDeletecounting down the days! less than a month. woo-hoo
Delete