Just several fun pictures from life lately.
This is our dog who stays outside in the back fence.
He loves to lay on his dog bed in the warm sun.
And notice the orange speck under his ear - that is his ball.
He LOVES, LOVES his ball.
The minute he hears Chris come home he gets his ball and is ready to play.
Friday night, Chris' sister gifted us tickets (birthday gift) to a local bluegrass concert.
Blue Highway is among Chris' absolute favorite groups.
It was definitely one of the first groups he became acquainted with
and Rob Ickes is his favorite dobro player.
We enjoyed the evening together; including Japanese for dinner.
and Rob Ickes is his favorite dobro player.
We enjoyed the evening together; including Japanese for dinner.

This is a maternity photo that has gone "viral" on the web.
The mom-to-be had no idea that dad-to-be was posing like this.
I teased Chris about it.
We have another maternity photo shoot this weekend.
We have another maternity photo shoot this weekend.
We'll see if this pose appears. LOL
These are a few of the burp cloths my mom is accessorizing for Josie.
I got the burp cloths and thought they could use some color.
I had these scrap pieces of fabric and my mom went to work.
Um. Do you see the platinum highlights????
I thought children caused these??? And Josie isn't here yet.
Maybe husbands cause them???
Either way, no matter how they came ... they are gone now ... promptly plucked!!
And aren't my mom's tulips gorgeous?
I thought they were beautiful this year.
I heart springtime!
I heart springtime!





No comments:
Post a Comment