19 April 2013

valentine memory

I forgot to do a recap of our Valentine's day this year.
Since it was our last Valentine's Day as just the two of us,
I do want to record the memory.
We've never really went "all out" for Valentine's Day.
We prefer to express our love for each other all through the year,
not just one specific day.
And we typically do not go out to dinner as the crowds are ridiculous and can be frustrating.

This year, we had pizza at home.
Exchanged gifts.
Snuggled and cuddled.

Chris gifted me Happy perfume (since I broke my previous bottle in a clumsy accident)
and two sweet Willow Tree figurines.

I had a few gifts and surprises up my sleeve for Chris.
Gift-giving is one of my love languages, I guess.
I love to surprise others with gifts; especially ones I know they will enjoy.
I gave him a "crazy about you" balloon, fun music-making card, and an I-tunes gift card.
Our dogs gave him his favorite snacks and junk food
with a card signed with paw prints asking him to share the treats.
And Josie gave him a purple guitar pick for him to teach her to play the guitar, a baby piano to play alongside him, two little books (one about Pookie), and a little girl charm for his keychain.
 
And of all the gifts he received ... the charm was his favorite.
He actually said that is on the top list of gifts I have EVER given in him.
So, I scored BIG TIME!  =)

I also gave my mom and his parents one of the little charms and a small box of candy.

We can't wait until our little love bug is here to celebrate next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment