15 March 2013

it's her 30th

Today is my sister-in-law, Heather's, 30th birthday!
She lives life on the edge.
She is definitely optimistic; always thinking and hoping for the best.
She will say off-the-cuff remarks and have a conversation in a riot, in a minute.
She is rarely every sad or mad (or maybe she just hides it really well).  


Here is a little acrostic that I wrote just for #30

H - Hilarious, ridiculously hilarious
E - Easy-going, generally laid back
A - Always smiling and laughing ... and she'll have you doing the same
T - Thrill seeker; the more risk the better (or Talkative; sorry I couldn't resist)
H - Happy
E - Enthusiastic about life
R - Rare, definitely one of a kind

The world definitely got a little crazier and sillier March 15, 1983.
And when I married Chris, my life definitely got more interesting and blessed.  :-)

And just for good measure, here is another oldie goldie ... 


Happy Birthday, "Smurf"  :-)
Love ya bunches!

No comments:

Post a Comment